Tuesday 5 February 2013

TagLine Tuesday!

Welcome to Tagline Tuesday! If any of these covers or brilliant taglines hook you in then check out the links and find out more.

If you're an author and  want to take part then drop me a line at SusieMedwell@gmail.com - all I need is a cover, buy links and a catchy tagline.

If you enjoy reading erotic romance why not check out Tagline Tuesday over on my Zara Stoneley blog.

TREE CHANGE by Tea Cooper

Forced to choose between the world she wants and the man she loves Cassia opts for fame and fortune - but one taste and she's hooked again…

Buy from - Amazon (US), Amazon (UK), Breathless Press







HER NEW WORST ENEMY by Christy McKellen

Their no-strings weekend affair should be the easiest thing in the world to walk away from, so why are they finding it so difficult?

Buy from - Amazon, iTunes, Barnes & Noble, Kobo






A VENGEFUL AFFAIR by Carmen Falcone

Revenge was never so sweet...

Buy from - Amazon | Barnes&Noble
 

3 comments:

  1. It looks great Susie! Lovely to be amongst such great company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three great books - they'd tempt me if I hadn't already bought them!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for including A Vengeful Affair.
    I've already read and loved Tree Change.
    Must read Her New Worst Enemy, I simply love the cover and the title.

    Great idea, Susie :)

    ReplyDelete